The Thrift & Gift Shop is a resale thrift store, staffed and administered entirely by volunteers. The shop is now in its tenth year of operation and is open year round, serving as a major source of income for our philanthropic programs.
Donations are constantly coming in and surprise treasures can be found everywhere. Shop early and often to guarantee the best bargains in town!
College students – our Thrift & Gift Shop is a GREAT place to find items for your dorm room or apartment. At the end of the year, consider donating the stuff you don’t want to lug back home. An added bonus: we’ll give you a receipt for your tax-deductible donations.
We are happy to accept items you no longer need — gently used books; clothing, shoes and accessories; home décor and household items; linens; glassware; toys and craft supplies. Stop by the shop during regular business hours and we’ll help unload your car! Please don’t leave items so badly damaged or soiled that we cannot resell them. We cannot accept large furniture, and request that goods not be left when we are closed.
2452 Alton Parkway (between Jamboree and Von Karman on Alton)
Irvine, CA 92606
Hours of Operation
Wed. & Thurs. — 10am to 3pm, Fri. — 10am to 5:30pm, Sat. — 10am to 3pm
Merchandise for Sale
- Clothing for men, women, teens, children & infants
- A variety of shoes & accessories
- Home appliances & small furniture items
- Home Decor
- Boutique Items: jewelry, boutique clothing, special home decor
- Seasonal items for most occasions
- Recreational Items: craft supplies, toys, books, music & movies
Helping Low-Income Families
- Our Thrift & Gift shop provides an affordable place to shop for low-income families from Irvine and the surrounding communities.
- Families that are clothed by Operation School Bell® are given coupons for the Thrift Shop to receive even more benefit.
- We gladly accept donated items during store business hours!