Ever notice how January magazine articles have some common themes, year after year?
- Lose those holiday pounds
- Simplify your life
- Have less stress in the year ahead
- Eat more soup
In keeping with these themes, your ALI blog has suggestions:
- Lose the holiday pounds: check out the thrift shop for T-shirts and pants that you can wear to the gym. Since they won’t cost much, no need to feel guilty when you go down a size and have to buy new ones!
- Simplify your life: Go through your house and collect items that no longer work with your lifestyle. Donate these kitchen gadgets, clothing, books, CDs, and toys to the thrift shop. If you took ONE box of stuff out of every closet in your house – think how much easier it would be to find everything else!
- De-stress: Doing something good for someone else is one of the best ways to feel happier, more positive, and less stressed. When you shop at the ALI thrift store, you’re giving back to the local community and helping people right here in Irvine.
- Eat more soup: We ALWAYS have a great collection of cookbooks, pots, and bowls that will turn you into a soup expert.
And if you feel the need to see the January magazine articles for yourself, check out our book and magazine section. We get a lot of popular magazines just a few weeks after they come out, so you can read the same articles for a fraction of the price!