For our New Year’s Eve-challenged readers, we offer a guide to this decision:
– You don’t have to eat leftovers.
– You leave the kids with a babysitter.
– You get to go to the thrift store and pick out a glamorous new outfit from the selection of cocktail/evening dresses we currently have in the shop. Glittery beads and spangles or the timeless elegant look – we’ve got something to make you the star of the New Year’s Eve party. For the guys, we have a trove of dress shirts and ties that are perfect for this special evening.
– You don’t have to remember where you left the car.
– You can wear your comfy slippers instead of those shoes that make your feet hurt.
– You get to go to the thrift store and pick out a new bowl for popcorn, a new blender to mix up whatever drink suits you, and a new warm blanket to snuggle under on the couch. AND a jigsaw puzzle or board game to play with your kids while you count down to midnight.
Whatever you decide – HAPPY NEW YEAR!